Saturday, July 18, 2009

Partner List mailed

I just sent out e-mails to participants in the In the Style of LHN Exchange. If you didn't get an e-mail and should have please don't hesitate to let me know. Your exchange should be mailed by August 13th. I hope everyone has a great time with this exchange.

I did see a wonderful note from Marie that says she is feeling better posted just before this one. I'm really happy to hear she is feeling better. But, just in case, let's leave me as the contact until we know that Marie is absolutely fully recovered...I'm sure by the time the next exchange is lined up she'll be back with us full time. Welcome back sweetling, glad you are feeling good again.

So who has received their JN exchange, pictures girls we want to see lots and lots of pictures (LOL).

If you have suggestions for our next exchange please put a comment in Marie's Post (click here)

No comments: