Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Introduction of a New Member

Hi Everyone,
I wanted to take a moment and introduce myself to the group. My name is Wendy Jo Brees and I live in Muscatine, Iowa. I have been stitching for over 20 years and enjoy stitching a variety of different designers. I love stitching on linen, primarily 28 to 32 ct but have recently been branching out into 36 ct and really am enjoying that as well.

Here is a link to my blog: http://wentostitch.blogspot.com/

I am looking forward to getting to know you and exchanging with you as well.

Hugs and happy stitching,

Wendy Jo

3 comments:

stitchersanon said...

Hi, I am new as well, so nice to meet you and I look forward to exchanging with you in the future ;-)

Maggee said...

Hi Wendy! I am new to THIS exchange, too! NIce to 'see' you here tho...

hugs.

Lisa V said...

Nice to see you here aswell Wendy Jo.