Monday, July 27, 2009

How Rude!

I am sooo sorry. I have been meaning to introduce myself and kept forgetting, so I apologise for my rudeness. Sorry ;-)
My name is Gaynor, and I live in the Republic of Ireland. I know some of you already from other groups and blogland, and I am looking forward to getting to know the rest of you and share stitching projects.

I have been a bit of a lurker and finally plucked up to courage to join when LHN was to be the theme. I have only just discovered LHN and sooo many other designers though blogging and I hope to get to try lots of new designs and finishing technics through this group.

2 comments:

Lisa V said...

Hello Gaynor, welcome aboard. I love LHN designs aswell, and the blog world opened up my choices of designers, I love heaps of them now.

WendyJo said...

Hi Gaynor,

Nice to meet you, I am looking forward to getting to know you and exchanging with you.

Hugs,
Wendy Jo