Monday, October 12, 2009

Pumpkins FOR Gillie - from Wendy Jo!


You know how, when you are stitching an exchange, there is that tiny moment at the end when you wish you were keeping the piece because you've got quite fond of it? And you suspect you'll probably never stitch it for yourself? Well, this time I don't have to worry as I received a beautiful pinkeep from Wendy Jo yesterday - in the same pattern that I stitched for Bonnie! Thank you so much, my first pinkeep and I love it. It reminds me that I need to make one and conquer my fear of doing so! I also received three gorgeous threads from GAST in lovely Fall-y colours.
Bonnie, thank you for your kind words and I'm sorry I forgot to mention that it was an LHN!
Now that I'm back with the good girls (having got my exchange completed in time!) - what are we doing next?

1 comment:

WendyJo said...

You are most welcome Gillie! Enjoy! I plan to stitch this for myself at some point too! It was a fun stitch!