Friday, October 16, 2009

New Exchange Starting

Oh girls, I'm so sorry. I'm late with just about everything. I haven't sent my exchange yet and I haven't posted the next one either. My back is giving me such fits that I can't sit, lay down or standup without some severe pain somewhere. I'm getting pretty frustrated with it too! Anyway, no stitching happening and if I need to post to a blog it's takes hours of working on the post because I can only stick with it for a few minutes at a time.

I only remember talking to Marie once about our next exchange...and I apologize Marie, I'm thinking it's getting late and we need to get this next one going so I'm just going to post it and you can yell at me later if I didn't get it right (LOL).

We will have only a short two weeks to sign up because with stitching time that will run us pretty close to Christmas time. Ok, stitchers, are your needles ready? Our next exchange is Anything Christmas. You have until October 31 to sign up. As usual please send me an e-mail (yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com), and please put "Anything Christmas" in the subject line. Include your mailing address and any ideas you might like to suggest for future exchanges.

I think I'm going to have to sit out Anything Christmas (and that's my favorite too) but I don't want to say I can do it and then be behind again later. I apologize again for being late with this...and to my Harvest Time partner, I did get a few more stitches in, but I really had a hard time with it, so I'd rather make it right than hurried. I'll get it done just as fast as I can. You are such a dear to be so understanding, thank you.

Ok, fill up my e-mail box with signups for the Anything Christmas Exchange and you'll make me a happy camper (LOL).
Happy Stitching



Yoyo
My Blog, Home of the Totally Useless SAL, come on over and join the fun.
My Photos

2 comments:

Gillie said...

Oh love, I'm so sorry - backs are the worst, they interfere with everything. Deep breath and give yourself the grace you gave me when I was late!

Lynn S. said...

Take care of YOU! Hope things get better soon for you!