Monday, June 22, 2009

Moving Forward

Hi everybody. Just to let you know, Marie has still not fallen off the face of the earth, however she is having a few problems with her recovery. In the interests of all our members and moving forward with the current exchange she has asked for a little help, so -- here I am, head helper for a little while. I will keep you posted as I can, but for now, let's move forward. For the moment, please address all inquiries, including new member applications, to me so we can let Marie rest and fully recover (my e-mail is yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com -- no spaces of course but don't forget the underscore in the username) Get well, Marie, the most important thing is your health!

Ok, so -- I'll coordinate but I'll need a little help from you too. I understand that for the Just Nan Exchange we have the following members signed up: Me, Marie, Bonnie, Kate, Edit & Gillie and our current mail date is June 29th. Let's say we'll get this lined up during this coming week and if we can, stay with this date. The first thing I need is all the e-mail and snail mail addresses, please send me your's at yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com as soon as you can. I've paired everybody up on a list and just need your addresses to send the info out to you, so let's flood my e-mail box in the next couple of days.

I think it would be good if we can keep the current deadline, but I'm willing to adjust if you need it. Since we are doing a single designer this time I wonder if most of you might be almost ready by now anyway. I know my piece is stitched and has just a bit left in the finishing department to be done yet so, for me, keeping the June 29th mail-out-deadline would not be a problem. But let me know in your e-mail if you think we need to extend the deadline out a little.

If you would like to sign up for the next exchange, Little House Needleworks, send me an e-mail (yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com) and please put "Little House Needleworks Exchange" in the subject line, please include your return e-mail address and snail mail address. (For now, let's leave the Little House Needleworks dates as they are, if we have to move out Just Nan, then we can push Little House a little.)

ALL MEMBERS: If your name is not in that little Just Nan Exchange list I would appreciate you sending me your e-mail address also, just so I have a full list.

Ok, I think that's it. If I haven't mentioned something you think I should have please leave a comment and I'll get to it asap.

Once again, "rest, heal and recover Marie", we want you back at 100% strength very very soon.

Yoyo
My Blog
My Stitching Photos

No comments: