Sunday, June 28, 2009

Just Nan Partners

I just e-mailed out the Just Nan Partners list, let me know if you did not receive your e-mail. Two people are known to be sending a little late, if you are one there is a note in your e-mail and your partner already knows about it. If anyone else thinks they will be late in mailing please contact me.

Edit, yours should be mailed on time, but I forgot completely about mailing time for overseas, so please allow a little extra time for it to arrive. I'm so sorry, that just completely slipped my mind.

Please keep your partner and your piece a secret. It's up to recipient's to reveal their exchange when received.

Somebody asked me about "extras". As far as I know, we haven't discussed extras much. My personal feeling is they are "extra". It is totally up to you whether you include anything other than the stitched exchange item. Some people will and some people won't. Please do not "expect" others to have your financial advantages.

My last message from Marie was good, yipee. She said she was feeling better. I hope she is improving every day. Big hugs to you Marie. Come back soon, but there is absolutely no hurry, your health is the most important thing.


Don't forget to sign up for the "In the Style of Littlehouse Needleworks" Exchange. Send an e-mail to me (yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com), please put LHN Exchange in the subject line. Sign up ends July 10th.



Yoyo

My Blog
My Photo Albums

2 comments:

Elisa said...

If you haven't got in the style of...can you just do LHN designs??

Yoyo said...

Oh my yes Elisa. The change is for those who don't have any LHN so they don't have to go purchase something new. Real LHN are totally welcome.