Thursday, August 20, 2009

Sign Up for New Exchange

Glad to see some new posts on your goodies! Hope you all are enjoying them.

Ok, how about we get ready for a new exchange? Anybody interested? (LOL). The theme for our next exchange will be "Harvest Time", and you may use the finish of your choice. Please be sure to read the Stitching Exchanging Guidelines before proceeding.

Sign up by August 31st. Send me an e-mail with Harvest Time in the subject line. Please include your mailing address in the e-mail.(My e-mail address is yoyo_9203 at yahoo dot com)

Mailing date for this exchange will be September 30. Ooooops sorry, I think we decided that we should use six weeks for stitching time so people would have time to do shopping if necessary. That makes the mailing date October 12th


Happy Stitching

Yoyo
My Blog
My Stitching Photos

1 comment:

Lynn S. said...

Sounds like another fun one! I'll email you my email address!