Thursday, September 24, 2009

Harvest Time Exchange Received!


I received Karen's exchange ornie in today's mail. So Quick!! Not only is the ornament cute as a button, but the finishing is too! I absolutely love it! And--Karen even made the card that came with the ornie! How beautiful! I will keep the card on display, also! I MAY be inspired to get back into scrapbooking and other paper crafts, tho I hate to take away from stitching time! The design is a blend of two Bent Creek patterns: Pumpkin Flower Sampler and Blessings Abound, stitched on 32 count coffee dyed linen, with WDW/Sampler threads. The ribbon is raffia...

Hugs,

Maggee

2 comments:

Meadows08 said...

What a lovely ornament! The finishing is beautiful. You're very lucky!

stitchersanon said...

That is beautiful. I love it, such an original finish!